28 September 2010

No More Extra!

I think today I reached my limit.  I'm the one who can always keep my cool.  I always think before I react, and I forever give people the benefit of the doubt.  But you know what?  I think today was my last day.  This could be bad however I am one who can smile in your face and continue to treat you as if I really care after finding out that you've spoken ill of me.  I am the one who is least likely to hold grudges, nevertheless, I will always remember if I've been wronged by someone. 

So today was the last day of my kindness toward a couple of individuals.  One, I never will disrespect because of the position they hold however I will not be entertaining any "extra".  Its either I hold my tongue or catch a quick case of "word vomit" as my co-worker/friend so eloquently described the tongue lashing that might go down.  So I will be quiet and keep my cool.  I will also keep all the "extra" to myself.  Besides why invest that much time when I could really care less.

2 comments: