25 September 2010

Life Lessons

Well today was a very uneventful day.  However I did spend a lot of time trying to figure out how I was going to start this wonderful adventrue in blogging.  I am a very unique individual who has experienced a lot of things in my 31 years.  Some of my experiences have been great while others have been not so great however they were lessons learned.
Sometimes I wonder if this is all life is cracked up to be.  Are we suppose to go day to day learning lesson after lesson?  I’m not sure, however I am sure that I don’t want anyone to experience some of the things that I’ve experienced in order to get from point A to point B.   Forrest Gump said it best, “Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get.”  Needless to say even though boxes of chocolates comes with a guide to let you know exactly what piece of candy is in the box and where it is located, every day is a new day with new experiences and new encounters without guides.  There is something that I’ve noticed, many of the things I deal with over and over and over again are very similar situations.  Does that mean I didn’t learn the first time?  Am I suppose to gain more from the situation or what?
One of the things that I’m dealing with right now is the fact that I’m single and very much ready to be in a loving relationship.  I want to be married with a family and it seems to me that I’m running out of time.  So day after day I try to figure out exactly what it is I need to do to become closer to my dream of being a wife and a mother.  I’m not very outgoing however I’m open to all types of people.  I’m not the one to make the first move but I usually follow up really well.   I run into the same problem over and over and over again.  When I meet someone who’s really nice and compatible I always fall into the friend zone what is that about?  Are you not suppose to date someone you consider to be your friend?  How do one stop falling into the friend zone?

No comments:

Post a Comment