30 October 2011

Week One

Happy Sunday fellow bloggers, the week has finally arrived.  This is the week that I start my journey to a healthy lifestyle.  I have my workouts lined up and so are my meals. I must admit I’m a bit excited.  I’ve been anticipating starting this journey for a while and now its here.

I’m sure by the middle of the week I will be very cranky, and full of attitude.  The first week is always the worst but at least I know what to expect.  My workout will consist of a 30 minute workout in the morning and a 30 minute workout after work.  I will build on my workouts as I go along.  I’m not trying to get too burned out too soon.  I plan on keeping a journal for the week so I will have something to report to you guys when I return on Sunday.

Well that’s all I have for now.  Have a good week.  I will be back to soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment