23 October 2011

Operation "Road to a Better Lifestyle"

*Bells and whistles* I made it back.  Boy, let me tell you I didn't think tonight's blog was going o happen.  I feel as thought I have a million things to do and blogging is at the bottom of the list.  However, I am on a mission. So I am heading into Week 2 of preparation for Operation "Road to a Better Lifestyle."  Going into week 2 I realized that I need to have some goals and a plan on how to reach those goals.  So that's what I will be getting into tonight.

Before I set out on a journey I need to first know where I'm going and how I plan on getting there. So the first thing I did was set a monthly weight goal.  I decided that I wanted to loose 5lbs a month.  Its not to much but its going to require a lot of work.  So after setting a monthly goal I wanted to set an overall goal just to see how well I'm doing.  So I decided to set a time frame of 3 months.  That would be a total of 15 pounds.  I feel like that's doable.  February 1, 2012 I will be recording my ending weight loss goal.

Now that I know where I'm going, I need to decide how I'm going to get there.  I have decided to assist with my caloric intake I will be joining Weight Watchers again.  I was successful with it the first time so I'm sure I will have success this time around.  Another reason I decided to go back to WW is because it teaches permanent change.  I pick up habits that I can continue.

Working out for me has always been something to hard to start but once I'm in it, I'm in going hard.  Then somewhere along the way I hit a brick wall.  I've yet to figure out how to recover from that head on collision, nevertheless, I'm back to give it another shot.  I will be joining a gym.  I will be working out 5 days a week.  In the morning I will be doing some sort of dancing video game for the Wii.  I will do a 45 minute workout.  After work I will go to the gym and get in about an hour of cardio which will consist of treadmill, elliptical, bicycle.

So there you have it folks.  My goal and my plan to reach my goal. There are some other things I am factoring in to assist with the emotional aspect of this journey.  Not only will my body be going through some physical changes it will also undergo emotional changes.  I plan to have you here every step of the way.  November 1, 2011 is the first day that everything begins.  Before I go is there anyone who's willing to participate in this journey with me?

Lets do it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment